This page does not have a description.
Recipes in Season (0)
All Recipes (15)
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Gluten Free Coconut Flour Banana Muffins
Source: Sarah Shilhavy (Entered by Nora Lea)
Great gluten free muffin recipe. Makes light and fluffy muffins- not the prettiest muffins but delicious. My kids loved them! -Nora
Serves: 12 Muffins
1 cup organic coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp aluminum free baking powder
1/8 tsp unrefined sea salt
6 eggs View Available Products
2 TBS melted butter
2 TBS virgin coconut oil
3/4 cup milk View Available Products
3 TBS raw honey
1 TBS organic brown sugar
1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
2 ripe bananas (mashed)
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven at 350 F degrees.
- Sift the coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together into a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl beat eggs together. And add butter, coconut oil, milk, honey, sugar and vanilla. Whisk together to blend.
- Whisk in coconut flour mixture and bananas until well blended. Batter will be thick. Divide batter among the muffin tins lined with paper liners.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Comments added by fellow market members.
Photo by Jeremiah Shilhavy